Both movie and still images can be captured
Still images can be captured from LCD monitor in real time
New-Generation Zoom Slit Lamp, The NS-2D Digital Imaging Photo Set
- Images can be captured with a simple press of the joystick button.
- CCD digital images (1/1.8-inch CCD, UXGA 1600 x 1200 pixels)
- Both movie and still images can be captured.
- Still images can be captured from LCD monitor in real time.
- Movie frame rate is 15 fps with PC incorporating Intel®/AMD®CPU 1.0 GHz or higher*.
* Use a PC with Intel®/AMD®CPU 2.0 GHz or higher to enable a movie frame rate of up to 30 fps.
- Movie SVGA: 800 x 600
- When the cross slide table is moved, NS-2D automatically distinguishes between right and left eye. The image is displayed on NS File.
- Three brightness levels are available for NS File that suit eye color pigmentation or condition of patient: [LIGHT EYE] (blue, green, hazel, etc.), [MEDIUM EYE] and [DARK EYE] (dark brown).
- Image capture files Original NS File comes with digital photo set.
- Beam-split ratio is 70% for camera and 30% for eyepiece.
- Smaller camera design makes it easy to operate.